Our Services Include:
The Cleaning Service
Given our extensive experience in commercial cleaning, we are proud to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions which focus on providing a consistent and detailed cleaning service at your workplace. Our focus is on retention and building long term working relationships.
At QCC we appreciate that every client has differing needs and we tailor our solutions to meet your specific requirements. We will propose a suitable cleaning specification, which we will train our team of skilled employees to work to, ensuring that all standards are proactively managed and maintained to the high levels that we pride ourselves on.
We are quick to mobilise, and with effective communication practises in place, we are able to offer you the flexibility needed to work around your Company operations, both when starting up the contract and delivering the service going forward.
Looking After You
All contracts are assigned a designated contract manager who is on hand to manage the cleaning at your workplace, so you don’t have to. Because we are local you can reach us 24 hours / 7 days a week and we are able to respond quickly should you require our assistance at any time.
Safety and Security
Proud to be accredited by safecontractor, you can also rest assured that we work hard to ensure that our employees work safely in your workplace.
Given the nature of out of hours cleaning and access to client sites, we take confidentiality of intellectual property or personal details of your workplace very seriously. All our staff are thoroughly screened and are required to sign a confidentiality agreement upon commencement of their employment.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Window cleaning
- General office maintenance
- Office waste recycling
- Laboratory and clean room services
- Hard floor maintenance
We offer a full range of window cleaning methods from traditional methods to water fed pole systems, and IPAF certified MEWP (cherry picker) operators, so no matter the size or complexity of your premise we have the solution.
Health and Safety Expertise
All window cleaning is carried out by our own fully-trained window cleaning staff. We are fully insured and members of the Federation of Window Cleaners.
Recognising the increasing complexity in health & safety legislation surrounding working at height, using the purified water fed pole system allows us to safely clean windows up to heights of 80 feet from the safety of the ground! Meaning our employees spend less time working at height, lowering potential risk.
Efficient and Effective Working
As well as the added health and safety benefits, the pole water fed system is incredibly cost effective . Cleaning from the ground using poles is much faster than maneuvering a cherry picker or abseiling down a building, which means cleaning times and labour costs are reduced, resulting in further savings to our clients. Using a hot water purification system even the most stubborn of residues are easily removed from glass leaving a smear free impressive result.
What We Clean
In addition to windows, window frames and internal partitions we also undertake the following services.
- Solar panel cleaning
- Brise Soleil cleaning
- Building cladding and external surface cleaning
- Fascia and signage cleaning
- Builders’ cleans
- Gutter clearance
Over 70% of our cleaning contracts lie within the science sector. QCC are proud to boast relevant understanding of cleaning in a variety of diverse laboratory environments. We realise that both the health and safety implications and the protection of the science are integral factors when planning and carrying out cleaning in these areas.
Importance of Health and Safety
The success of our specialist provision is underpinned with sound health and safety assessment and practice. For every specialist job a specific risk assessment and method statement is provided with on-site training for the staff involved. Quality Care Cleaning leaves nothing to chance.
- Laboratory Cleaning and Decontamination – QCC is experienced in providing both daily and periodic specialist cleaning to laboratories in line with current health and safety legislation. An additional service is the provision of deep cleaning and de-contamination complete with certification if required.
- Laboratory Floor Maintenance – dependant on the type of hard flooring, our trained staff will not only clean the floor but also ensure that the surface is slip-resistant. In addition QCC can carry out the more specialised services such as periodic scrubbing and/or the laying of protective seals.
- Floods and Spills Assistance – accidents do happen. It could be a flood or a chemical spill. We can be reached 24 hours, 7 days a week, to deal with an emergency and will provide the necessary expertise and equipment to deal with most issues.
- Glass Washing and Laboratory Assistance – QCC can provide staff for glass washing and general laboratory duties to give clients greater flexibility in their business.
We provide the materials and equipment necessary to carry out your daily cleaning services as part of your contract price.
In addition we are able to provide a range of consumable products at competitive prices, offering some dispensers free of charge.
Consumables may include some of the the products detailed below (this is not an exhaustive list);
- Alcohol-based anti-bacterial hand wash
- Toilet paper
- Hand towels
- Centrefeed towels
- Couch rolls
- Kitchen rolls
- Hand soap
- Barrier creams
- Dishwashing tablets/salt/rinse aid
- Entrance door matting
- Roller towels
- Air freshening units
- Sanitary units
- Vending machines
- Alcohol-based wipes
Carpets & Upholstery
Carpets & Upholstery
We offer a comprehensive range of professional carpet and upholstery cleaning services to complement our daily cleaning programmes and one-off services.
Spillage and stain removal can be carried out within the hour if necessary – we know from experience that the faster we deal with a spillage the greater the chance of removing a stain.
Carpet cleaning maintenance programmes are designed to suit your needs. We have an extremely effective carpet cleaning system that removes soiling to high traffic areas drying in just 30 minutes. We also use commercial hot water extraction systems for intensive cleaning which often gives new life to existing carpeting.
We can also remove chewing gum, treat flea and mite infestations and apply anti-static treatments.
Builders and Sparkle Cleans
Builders and Sparkle Cleans
QCC is able to provide specialist teams to carry out the following services for the construction and property industries;
• Builders’ Cleans
• Sparkle Cleans
• Pre Occupation Cleans
• One off Deep Cleans
Working with partnering companies QCC are also in a position to offer maintenance services ranging from small decorating requirements through to complete office refurbishments.
Working in partnership with Initial Rentokil, we are able to provide a one stop shop for all your cleaning, hygiene and sanitary requirements providing the following benefits to you;
- Flexible contracts (one month cancellation/ amendment notice period)
- Quick installation lead times
- Preferential rates
- One contact point
- One invoice, clearly itemised
We are able to provide the following services (this list is not exhaustive)
- Feminine hygiene – serviced monthly
- Vending machines – serviced and replenished
- Nappy waste bins – serviced monthly
- Air freshener units – serviced 8 weekly
- Entrance matting – laundered fortnightly
Deep Cleaning Services
Deep Cleaning Services
Whether you require a one off deep clean or deep cleaning set up on a regular periodic basis, we will happily work with your operations team to find convenient and appropriate solutions to accessing the hard to reach areas and carrying out a high specification deep clean.
Examples of typical deep cleaning specifications;
Office deep cleaning – using a clear desk policy to damp wipe/ sanitise all desks/ furniture, skirting, trunking, walls, windows, fixtures and fitting, computers/ keyboards etc
Kitchen deep clean – to include the thorough sanitisation of fridges/ freezers, microwaves, ovens, cupboards (internal and external), wall tiling, bins, descaling and removals of staining to sinks etc
Laboratory deep clean – to include scrubbing of floors, sanitisation of skirting, trunking, shelves, walls, window sills, cleaning behind mobile equipment or furniture, descaling of sinks, damp wiping of doors and frames etc.
Wash room deep clean – to include scrubbing of hard flooring, sanitisation of cubicle doors and partition, scrubbing of wall tiling, descaling of sinks, taps, toilets and showers etc.
Periodic Cleaning Maintenance
Periodic Cleaning Maintenance
As I am sure you are aware, despite carrying out a regular daily cleaning regime, the operations of your business may dictate the requirement for additional periodic maintenance cleaning. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your operations, and make recommendations on additional cleaning services that will keep you building looking great, such as;
- Periodic descaling solutions for kitchen sinks, washroom sinks, toilets, urinals and showers
- Periodic washroom deep cleaning – washing down cubicle doors, scrubbing tiles, floor scrubbing, descaling
- Periodic carpet cleaning or upholstery cleaning
- Periodic window cleaning
- Periodic external work – litter picking, emergency exit cleaning, for escape deep cleaning, cleaning of cladding, cleaning of Brise Soleil
- Periodic hard floor scrubbing or floor maintenance – kitchens, breakout/ restaurant areas, main walkways, receptions, laboratories etc
- Periodic desk clear down and sanitisation, computer monitor cleaning, keyboard cleaning
This list is not exhaustive and we would be happy to discuss any other requirements and help find the right solutions for you.