“I have been working with Quality Care for over 5 years, in that time they have supported and encouraged my development from a Cleaning Operative to a Supervisor then finally to a Contracts Manager, personally I am really proud of what I have achieved”
Kelly Taylor, Contract Manager
Working with Quality Care Cleaning
At QCC we are always interested to hear from enthusiastic individuals who can contribute to the success of our business. Quality Care pay weekly and offer a range of employee incentives, as well as offering career opportunities for those who wish to upskill or develop themselves in our industry.
We pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service and high quality cleaning across a variety of customer locations.
At QCC we provide comprehensive training for all staff, so previous cleaning experience isn’t necessary. QCC fully equip our staff with the necessary tools, materials and uniform to carry our their job.
We generally operate within a 30 mile radius of Cambridge, therefore we are looking for cleaning staff in the following locations; Cambridge, Saffron Walden, Newmarket, Sawston, Babraham, Abington and the surrounding villages.
Please contact us if you would like to be considered for a cleaning position.
Multi-site Cleaners – Various Locations in and around Cambridge area
Quality Care Cleaning has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to join our multi-site cleaning team in Cambridge.
We offer guaranteed hours of 40 per week, but likely to range between 40 to 50 hours per week, with a competitive salary range from £8.50 per hour up to £8.85 per hour based on experience. Full time roles could earn over £23,000 p.a.
Company van may be supplied
Previous applicants need not apply
Cleaning Operatives- Babraham Evening Work CB22 Area
A variety of permanent cleaning and support roles available in an easy to get to location with parking.
All hours are worked Monday to Friday with flexible start times from 5pm
£8.25 per hour
Cleaning Operative- Granta Park
20 Hours per week/ 4 hour per day
Monday- Friday Flexible start time after 17:00
Cleaning operative CB3
Hours of work: 05.30 AM – 07.30 AM
Days of work: Saturday and Sunday
Rate of pay £8.25 per hour
Cleaning Operative- CB2 Area
10 Hours per week
Monday- Friday 05:30-07:30
Cleaning Operative- Whittlesford
10 Hours per week
Monday- Friday 17:30-19:30
Customer Service/ After Sales Executive (Maternity Cover)
£22,000 to £25,000 depending upon experience
We are now looking to recruit a bright, dynamic Customer Service / Aftersales Executive to join the team to provide maternity cover. It is essential that you have previous experience in a telephone-based role making outbound calls to existing customers whilst providing excellent service and after sales support.
As an ideal candidate you must be extremely organised and able to communicate clearly and effectively maintaining a strong rapport with our new and existing customers. Current or previous experience as an After Sales Advisor or Manager is preferred as you will take the lead in making amendments to our customer service contracts to meet their requirements.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Provide excellent customer service by being postive, helpful, professional and courteous at all times
- Making outbound and handling incoming calls in regard to contract queries, after sales enquiries and customer complaints
- Assume responsibility for all customer queries taking ownership to ensure they are resolved to the company and customer satisfaction
- Make accurate diagnosis of queries and service faults, collating relevant information that can be utilised with the aim of achieving the most appropriate outcome
- Support internal departments in the swift resolution of service related issues or amendments.
- Prioritise own workload with minimal input from senior management with flexibility to take on ad-hoc projects when necessary
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with all areas of the business, both colleagues, clients and suppliers
Operations Administrator- Copley Hill Business Park
£16,500 to £17,500 salary dependent upon experience
Monday to Friday 35 to 40 hours per week.
We require a professional, hands-on, customer-focused individual that shares our commitment to team work & high standards to provide office support to aid the efficient running of the business. This will include, but is not limited to; operations support, reception, and human resource.
The post holder will report into the Human Resources & Account Manager but will also be expected to provide administrative support to Quality Care Cleaning Ltd’s Senior Management Team and Directors as required.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including face to face, telephone and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office; especially Excel and Word.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and take responsibility for their successful completion.
- High levels of attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
Cleaning Operative- Chesterford
3.5 Hours per week
Monday- Wednesday Flex from 17:30